Tuesday, November 27, 2007

chugging along

So I realize it's been a little while since I've posted. There isn't a whole lot to report on right now. I am getting bigger and bigger, as Isaac gets bigger and bigger. He has been kicking me SO much, and sometimes it's even painful. He's an active little thing! (Maybe we have a future all-star athlete in there!) Hehe. Last night Mona was laying her head on my belly and he kicked her two or three times, making her head bob up and down. She didn't seem to care at all. :o) It was very funny to watch. Here's a picture from last night. For some reason, I keep looking HUGE in photos, and this one is no exception. I really am not that big.

1 comment:

Uniquely Odd said...

I've found that one of the perks of being pregnant, is that no matter how big you look, you still look cute. lol