This weekend we traveled to Indy to visit with my side of the family and to attend a baby shower for my good friends Paula and Jamson, who are expecting quintuplets in the next several weeks!! The link to their blog (Quintastic Pregnancy) is on our page. Isaac did MUCH better in the car this trip (in fact...we didn't have to stop at all either way). Woo hoo! We think he has started smiling a bit, which is encouraging. And he definitely likes to talk. He is also rolling over. Check out our chubby little man:
And here are some pics from the past week:
Grandma Ober got me these spiffy new shoes! Mommy thinks I look like such a little man.
Just call me Mr. Serious.

My Grandpa Crowne is so funny!
2 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that picture with Isaac and John! Haha! It is HILARIOUS! It is so classic John! You should have gotten one with John dangling the dog collar in his face! HAHA! That would've been good!
WOW! I haven't been checking blogs lately, and I certainly missed Issac growing a TON over the past few weeks! I had lunch today with Lisa M and she mentioned all the cutes pics of Issac so I had to check it out! His face looks so much OLDER than when I last saw him! He is adorable. I love the video of Mona giving him kisses. I think its so funny how Issac thinks nothing of it. Too cute.
Post a Comment