I am SO happy to report that Isaac is FINALLY feeling better. He had about 2 days sickness-free last week, but then caught another nasty bug (this time with a fever, diarrhea, and vomiting). Oh the joys of parenting! :) But as of today, he is back to his little rascally self!
Here are a couple of videos for your enjoyment. The first one was taken about a week or two ago, while he was having fun with his applesauce during dinner.
And this next one is a medley of three different snipits from this morning. You HAVE to watch it to the end. I cannot stop laughing at it!! Let's just say that he has discovered a certain part of Mona's body...and I caught it on tape! :)
3 comments:
OMG... poor Mona!! I was cracking up at work watching! I'm glad you finally taped him walking so well. What a Skeezicks!
I am laughing so much, hahaha! He's so adorable! I love the giggling when he throws the toy for Mona at the beginning as well - so cute! We don't have a dog but Nathan is exactly the same way with his brothers - Arthur throws a ball and says to Nathan, "Fetch!" haha! If they all run for the ball at once, Nathan is so excited and giggly like Isaac. It's such a GREAT age, I love it! I have GOT to show my husband this video in a minute when he's not playing his computer game ;)
Oh my, that is HILARIOUS!!! Mona is so good with him too, that's great!
Post a Comment