Saturday, April 24, 2010

a month of photos...

Beware...this is a post with TONS of photos!! I knew I was getting behind, but I didn't realize how far I had gotten! Many of them are of Naomi...she's a little bit more willing to have her photo taken these days! :) These first couple are photos of Naomi with her little friend, Luke (my best friend's little guy, who was born just one week after Naomi).

One day, I decided to grab the camera when I went in to get Naomi after her nap. She generally wakes up super happy (a refreshing change from her older brother). I think these really capture her sweet spirit...


And some from a little impromptu photo session...the ones in the hat are her Easter outfit. I just couldn't decide which ones to show...so you get to see them all! :)


And these next few are just from the other day. Daddy was holding Naomi, and she was being SO silly. I just love these photos!! :)


And finally...a couple of Isaac. In the first one, he was riding on my legs, as I was laying on the ground! And the others are from when he was having a BLAST in his high-chair last week. We were laughing so hard!

2 comments:

Alice said...

I completely love every single one of them! Naomi is the cutest thing - her nose-wrinkled grin is just gorgeous! Isaac is too funny in that highchair. Beautiful pics! :)

Tamara said...

Great photos! I love the one of Naomi in flowy pink tutu...and that last shot of Isaac reminds me of something from the movie Flashdance! :) Too cute!!