Sweet, sweet Sarah,
I can hardly believe you're already one month old!! Life has been a whirlwind between your birth and the holidays. This month has gone by SO quickly, yet I can hardly remember what life was like without you here! You are sweet as sweet can be! And by far our calmest baby so far. :) Your brother and sister are absolutely, positively IN LOVE with you. They ask to hug and kiss on you non-stop. Which is probably why you've gotten the nasty cold that they have had.
But sadly, your cold has actually turned into pneumonia. You sound so pathetic when you cough and wheeze. And then you look at mommy with sad eyes and your little lips quivering, as if to say, "Please help me feel better!" :( And as a mommy, that is the hardest thing for me to deal with. I wish I could take it all away and make you feel all better. But healing takes time. We've been giving you breathing treatments and antibiotics and hope you begin to feel better VERY soon!
You had been gaining weight very well, but since being sick, you've actually started losing weight. We'll find out how that changes next week when we go back for your one-month check up/follow-up. You are generally a happy baby with big, beautiful, blue eyes! I love, love, LOVE it when you smile in your sleep! And you do it ALL the time! :) We look forward to seeing you smile in response to us in the next few weeks!
We can't wait to watch you continue to grow and learn! Everyone says that you look JUST like your big brother. We'll see if that changes as you grow! You are such a blessing to us and SO beautiful. We love you, sweet baby girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment