Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Need to get caught up...

I am SOOOOOOOOO behind on blog posts from the past couple of months. I think I am going to systematically go back and put them in. I think I have about 200 pics from the past two months that I've yet to get on here. Ugh. To start, I will just post about 50 random ones from this month. Here they are (in no particular order)...

October 2012


Her two top, middle teeth are also now poking through!


She LOVES to be included in ALL activities!


Someone has learned how to pump himself on the swing! And BOY does he FLY!!





Here, Mommy...you have a bite!

She is SUCH a little daredevil! NO Fear!






She can be SUCH a ham!!

He doesn't do this very often at all. When he does, it melts my heart. :)



We have little jam sessions most nights before bed!




She is getting into EVERYthing these days!

Naomi's first pair of ballet slippers!

Family hike on a beautiful fall day!

Still LOVES playing peek-a-boo.

Mona. Sleeping like a cat on the couch. :)

Her hair is getting long enough for little piggies!! :)


The girls. :)

Having fun...being silly!

Did I mention that she's getting into everything?



Halloween costumes at Nana's office trick-or-treat with cousin Kennedy.



Silly goose.

Chunky butt.



She's getting SO big!

She LOVES the water!
Naomi got a strange bug bite.

It kept changing looks. But we think it's better now!


Chunky baby and her big (little) sister. :)

No comments: