Sunday, September 16, 2007

Baby STUFF!!

I have gone into crazy-mode with thinking about baby stuff lately. I'm thinking about it when I wake up...all throughout the day...and as I go to sleep at night. I am just dreaming about all the possibilities for our nursery. And I LOVE it! :o) Today we ordered and purchased the furniture for the nursery!! It won't be here for another 3 months or so. But it feels SO good to have that out of the way. :o) Here's a picture of it:


The piece on the top left is a dresser/changing table combo with a hutch. The crib will transition into a toddler bed, day bed, and also into a full bed down the road. The whole set was quite affordable and yet very beautiful. We ordered the set in a cherry finish, however, seem to really like the oak finish (above). We keep going back and forth and need to make a decision very soon!

On another note, I am beginning to really look pregnant! YAY! The things that people say are so cute and sometimes quite funny. I'm just thrilled with my growing pregnant body. I LOVE BEING PREGNANT!! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's one LUCKY baby!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!

-Auntie Jen