Thursday, September 6, 2007

I'm BACK!!

So I spent this past weekend with my sisters and mom in New York City. I had a pretty good time (especially LOVED the musical GREASE)! And I came away with a couple of conclusions: One is that I am very different from my sisters...and that's okay. It's just not a very fun thing to figure out while on a vacation with someone. Hehe. My second conclusion is that I don't really like NYC. I am NOT a big-city gal. It was all quite overwhelming. I didn't enjoy the subways or the crowded streets or the constant honking or the rude workers or the insanely high menu prices. New York and Leslie Ober are like oil and water. But hey...now I know! :o) Aside from that, I did enjoy seeing some important things, like the World Trade Center memorial and the Statue of Liberty, and dining at some famous New York eateries, like John's Pizzeria and the Carnegie Deli. And although we butted heads some (okay, a lot), I did enjoy spending time with my family. :o)

On another note...I *think* I felt the baby move for the first time last night!! I was at a meeting, and felt a very strange flutter-type feeling in my lower abdomen (lasted about 3 minutes). I'm not really sure what it was, but it was definitely something I hadn't felt before. GO, baby, GO!

1 comment:

amo said...

Its funny, all the things you said you didn't like about NYC are the very things I love about it! (well, except that food is expensive, but its sooo tasty!) Anyway, glad you liked the musicals!