1. I decided it would be a good idea to go play in the rain this past weekend. I ran out on my deck, not realizing how slippery it was, and my feet came out from under me. I fell pretty hard and am left with some bruising and soreness. To give me some peace of mind, I went to the doctor yesterday just to make sure everything was fine with baby. I got to hear the heartbeat again (what a beautiful sound), but she had a hard time keeping it, because the baby was dancing all over the place! :o)
2. I'm going to NYC this weekend (Friday-Monday) with my mom and sisters!! I am SO excited, and am really hoping that I am feeling well. The weather forecast looks perfect.
3. Although I have already purchased maternity bottoms, I didn't think I would need maternity shirts for awhile yet. But it's becoming more and more difficult to fit into my nicer shirts (T-shirts still fit just fine). Here's what I'm talking about:
(For those who don't know me well, I am not the type who shows my mid-drift...unless I'm at the pool.)
5 comments:
Its so weird seeing you preggy and i;m not sure why. i rally hope i get to be there when its born tho. Can't wait to have an AWESOME weekend with the girls! woo hoo...lol
jessmika
Yeah, Leslie definitely has the preggers belly... does this thing have spell check? lol
Mom
Hehe...No spell check. :o)
you are so adorable!
one more week down ... any updates???
Post a Comment