Monday, August 20, 2007

Feeling Good (well...sort of)

So I had a doctor's appointment this morning...and...everything is GREAT!! She found the heartbeat very quickly and said it sounds nice and strong. She said that I am right on track and everything looks great. :o) YAY!!! It was SUCH a relief. My chances of miscarriage at this point are less than 3%. Whew! So I am feeling much better after today's appointment.

However, I have come down with a terrible cold/sinus infection. It has hit me with a vengeance. Sore throat, nasal congestion, ear ache, coughing, sneezing, headache, sinus pressure and pain, extreme fatigue, and feeling feverish and nauseated. Not too fun. And the worst part is that there really isn't a whole lot that I can take for it. Just suffer. That's it. The doctor said that it's typical for common cold to last about 14 days for a pregnant woman. Has something to do with my immune system being compromised. Fun times.

I am also still experiencing lots of nausea and some vomiting. I was told today that it can last up until 18-19 weeks. UGH!! But hey...I'll take it...roll with the punches. It's all worth it...I wouldn't trade it for the world! :o)

No comments: