Time seems to be flying by! (Which I'm pretty sure is a GOOD thing.) :o) So I am supposedly in that "safe" zone for sharing our news with others. But I am still quite apprehensive about it. All of the horrible "what ifs" keep swirling around in my head. I thought maybe it would be fun for people to gradually find out...or have it be obvious as they keep an eye on my growing belly. Oftentimes when I tell someone I'm pregnant (especially someone who knows our history) I can sense their hesitation. They are elated...but hesitant. I hear a lot of, "third time's the charm." And "we'll definitely be praying for you guys." Which is good. We can use all the prayer we can get. :o) I just wish this stupid fear would not be so present in my heart. I am still waiting to experience the unbridled joy that is waiting to explode out of me. When will it come? Maybe when I first begin to feel the baby move? Or perhaps at our next ultrasound, when we find out the sex of the baby? I hope it is sooner than later!
Despite my fears, I have enjoyed day-dreaming about this little one. Will they have my eyes or Kevin's? Will they be tall? Will they be fair-skinned with freckles? And will they get any bit of this crazy red hair that I have? Will they be super-intelligent? ;o) It is definitely fun to think about. And in just six short months, I will get to meet him/her. I have also been looking at bedding and decorating a nursery. I think I have found my favorite so far. And I say so far, because I seem to change my mind every other week. Hehe. What I like about the set below is that it can work for either a boy OR girl! Not to mention that it's super cute and super affordable. :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment