So we went to my cousin's wedding yesterday. It was a lot of fun! It's always great to see family that we don't get to see very often. And it was my dad's side of the family, which didn't know that we were pregnant yet (except my dad and stepmom). I thought it was pretty dang obvious that I had a preggers belly. But no one said anything!! However, I did notice several of my cousins and aunts glancing down toward my belly. So maybe they noticed, but were afraid to mention anything. :o) We shared the news at the reception (with just our two small tables) and got a round of applause. It was very fun. The dress I wore to the wedding (left) is my newest addition of maternity clothes!!
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Wedding fun...
So we went to my cousin's wedding yesterday. It was a lot of fun! It's always great to see family that we don't get to see very often. And it was my dad's side of the family, which didn't know that we were pregnant yet (except my dad and stepmom). I thought it was pretty dang obvious that I had a preggers belly. But no one said anything!! However, I did notice several of my cousins and aunts glancing down toward my belly. So maybe they noticed, but were afraid to mention anything. :o) We shared the news at the reception (with just our two small tables) and got a round of applause. It was very fun. The dress I wore to the wedding (left) is my newest addition of maternity clothes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Absolutely STUNNING! You definitely have that "glow!" Your hair is getting longer, too... very pretty and very pregnant! Love, Mom
cute dress!!! And for the record, I would NEVER ask anyone if they were pregnant if it was not ABSOLUTELY obvious. The terrible embarrassment that would come if they tell me they are NOT would make me want to crawl into a hole and live there forever. So, I think by no one asking if you were preggo just shows how nice and polite your family is. :)
Good point, Amy. :o)
sweet story, and I bet it's more fun to get to announce it!!!
Congrats on getting through the first trimester!
Post a Comment