Two-hundred more days until my expected due date! Woo hoo! :o) So we had a GREAT time camping this weekend! We went with our friends, Martin and Sally, and their daughter Kaitelyn brought a friend too. The weather was great for the most part...not too hot, that is. We got quite a bit of rain Saturday night through Sunday morning (when it was time to pack up and leave). Other than that, the weather was perfect!
Martin, Sally, and Kevin

Me and my hubby!
So now that we're back, and into the full swing of things, wouldn't you know that I'm back to feeling sick! I was feeling GREAT all weekend. Now, back at home, I don't feel so well. And do you know what's worse than throwing up?? Throwing up with an empty stomach! ACK! I think I must have waited too long to eat breakfast this morning, and ended up over the toilet. The only problem: there was nothing in my stomach. So I was mostly dry-heaving, with the occasional upheaval of stomach acid. Man...does that stuff sting! I thought I was past this phase of pregnancy (since I have had a good streak of feeling so well). Oh well...guess not. But I'll role with it. I love being pregnant! Praise God! :o)
2 comments:
yay! Love the blog, Leslie. Looks like a fun weekend. Is that Harry Potter #6 I see Kevin reading????
:)
Yes...that is Harry Potter that he is reading. Good eye. ;o)
Post a Comment