Friday, August 3, 2007

11 weeks!!

I am 11 weeks today! Woo hoo! Only one more week until I'm finished with this first trimester. Yay! Not much to report today. Been dealing with some pretty bad lower back pain. Hopefully it'll subside soon and is not an indication of what this whole pregnancy will be like!

One of the nice perks of pregnancy: glowing skin and hair. Well, my skin is glowing, but unfortunately is also accompanied by some lovely acne. Oh joy! And my hair...well, it's growing fast...and I'd have to say it's pretty nice to wake up, get out of bed, and have my hair look like this (without brushing):

This is what I like to call "pregnancy bedhead." And it is definitely a nice perk to being pregnant. It is a welcomed change, considering the rest of me just feels like I'm getting fat. ;o) My clothes are getting tighter by the week (although the average person would still never guess that I was pregnant). And I still haven't technically gained a single pound. BUT...trust me...I definitely feel bigger. :o)

No comments: