Friday, December 14, 2007

I heart carbs...

So I had another Dr.'s appointment today. Overall, it went very well. Weight gain...right on track. Blood pressure...nice and low. Belly size...perfect. So far, everything seems to be going wonderfully and I really am feeling GREAT! The only small uh-oh is that I have continued to have sugar in my urine each visit. So they did a random blood draw today to check on my blood sugar levels and then I have to do ANOTHER fasting glucose test for my next visit. It's not horrible...just kind of annoying.

I have to admit...that I have not been eating very well. I love, love, love carbs. Pasta, cereal, bagels, bread...you name it...I love it! While it's okay to eat carbohydrates (the baby needs them too) I need to get better about off-setting them with more protein and non-sugary foods. After the holidays, I plan to get serious about eating healthier for little Isaac. Until then...happy holidays for me!! :o)

No comments: