Wow...I can hardly believe how FAST time is flying! Maybe it's just the busyness of the holidays...but whatever it is...I am LOVING it! I am between 7 and 8 months, and I still LOVE being pregnant!! :o) I think I'm actually going to miss having this little guy inside me. Ask me again a month from now and we'll see if I still feel the same. Hehe. We still have A LOT to get done before he comes, though. Today is my LAST day of work (paid work, that is) for a LONG time! It'll be so nice not having to wake up to an alarm every morning at 5:31am!! Woo hoo! Once the baby is here, he will be my alarm clock...every few hours! :o) After we get back from visiting with family over the holiday, we have to get serious about making preparations for Isaac's arrival. It's crazy how much we still need to do!
Well...I wish you all a WONDERFUL Christmas and a very blessed New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment