Wednesday, February 18, 2009

23 weeks...

It's so strange to me how little I am paying attention to this pregnancy! Poor Naomi! I spent SO much time reading about pregnancy and child birth last time. And I took pictures of my growing belly probably every other day! Haha! This time is QUITE different. I may go days without even thinking about being pregnant. I guess that's just how it is when you have another little one taking up so much of your time!

I am still feeling great, though. And Naomi has been moving A LOT. Reminds me of how active Isaac was in the womb! She gets especially active whenever I'm holding Isaac...it's like she's already vying for my attention. Hehe.

Anyway...here are my most recent belly shots (self-portraits, taken this morning):


3 comments:

KathyC said...

How cute. Makes my back hurt. :)

KathyC said...

....and, heck, you're a pro at this stuff now! Look how great Isaac is doing!!!

erin said...

cute :)