Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Been MIA...here's why...

Life has been beyond crazy the past couple of weeks. Isaac has been sick this entire time. :( I took him to the doctor on Friday to find out that he had a double ear infection. Oh joy. So he's been on antibiotics since then. He is still super grumpy...not quite himself, but at least the snot is not as prominent! I'm not sure why he's not feeling well...could be the medicine or the infection or even teething. Who knows!?! Hopefully things will start to clear up soon!

It is officially NOT cool to crawl these days. Isaac is walking 100% of the time now. He is tumbling less and less, but when he does manage to take a fall, he just pops right back up and is off! SO cute! He has also exploded with language...this kid LOVES to talk! He jibber-jabbers all day long and loves to repeat what we say. He even repeated his Nana the other night, saying "DANG-it!" when he was about to fall. I tried hard not to laugh, but it was pretty funny.

Isaac just got a new tricycle from his Grandma and Grandpa Ober. He is fascinated with it right now and spends most of his day figuring it out. :) Here's what I'm talking about...

And this is what we call his "Skeezicks" face.

He is generally a VERY happy kiddo. And LOVES to entertain. Not too sure where he got that from (with two parents who are quite the introverts). But it's definitely fun....he keeps us laughing constantly. I'll post some new videos later this week to show you what I mean. :)

So....

On top of working full-time as a mommy to my sweet Isaac, I have also been putting in LOTS of hours working on my new business website and blog. And I am happy to announce...that it's OFFICIAL! It's live and running!! It is still a work-in-progress (and may still be slow to load for some, depending on where you live). But if you'd like to see what I've been up to, please check it out at: http://www.leslieober.com/.

4 comments:

Erin said...

WOW!!! Your website is gorgeous....lucky folks up in Indy who get to hire you! :) Congratulations on the happening of a dream. Awesome.

KathyC said...

Isaac is adorable, as always. Just glad it was "dang-it" and not something more serious. :) He does so well imitating and he is such a ham with the skeezicks look. Love it! Great job on the photog website as well. I know you have spent hours on it and it shows. Now hopefully you will start charging for your services!

erin said...

love the skeezicks face :) poor poor isaac - have u asked the doc's if there is something to do to boost his little immune system :(

amo said...

Hi Leslie!
Great new website! I am assuming Kevin did it? He does a great job! I finally discovered "google reader" so now I will remember to read your blog updates and keep up with what you are up to!

amy