Monday, March 2, 2009

Busy-ness

As I have asked some friends/family to let me practice taking photos of them and/or their children, I didn't realize how much fun this would be! And I also didn't realize that other people would be viewing those photos...and wanting me to take some for them too!! I guess this is how business gets rolling! Just a few practice sessions...and BAM...here we go.

I will spend the next month shooting practice sessions (aka...not making ANY money). And I am already just about booked up for the entire month! Wowzer! After a month of free sessions, I will begin charging at a VERY discounted rate as I continue portfolio-building. In the meantime, I am working on developing a photography blog/website. Once that is up and running, I will post session photos over there. But in the meantime, I thought I'd share some from my most recent two maternity shoots...

Renee...at 39 weeks!!


Heidi...at 32 weeks
(and a new watermark)

And both of these expecting couples have agreed to let me practice on their new arrivals when they get here! I look forward to practicing on tiny little ones! :)

5 comments:

LB said...

beautiful as usual!!! and i like the new watermark!!!

KathyC said...

Very nice... um, maybe you should start charging sooner? I like the new watermark better than the first one. It's more contemporary (like you). :)

Erin said...

Leslie! How exciting for you! These pictures are beautiful. And I love the new watermark!

Anonymous said...

Those are soooo good.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the photos of Heidi. They are fantastic! Also loving your new watermark too, very cool.