Monday, April 20, 2009

Been WAY too long.

UGH. Taking care of a 14-month-old, being nearly 32 weeks pregnant, AND starting up a new business (which is doing VERY well, btw) is sucking every last bit of energy out of me!! Thus the lack of blogs lately. :) Down the road, I plan to merge my photo blog with my family blog...having it be a photography/family blog in one! Because let's face it...I'm not doing so hot at managing two right now! Hehe.

Anyway...I am doing pretty well. Was officially diagnosed with gestational diabetes, and have been having to prick myself to test my blood FOUR times a day. ICK! My levels are staying nice and low, so I don't think I have it very bad. I just produce BIG babies!! :) I will have an ultrasound in a week and a half to check on Naomi's size. Hopefully we find that she is just right on track (not over-sized like Isaac). I'll update when I know more!

Here are some recent pics (sorry there's so many...it's been awhile!):
From Easter...

Some of our precious boy...

And finally...what I'm looking like these days...

(with my best friend, Mary...she's due one week before me!)

3 comments:

KathyC said...

FINALLY!!!! LOVE the pics. And, ahem, Isaac was perfect at birth, remember? He was not oversized. Maybe you were undersized? :)

Anonymous said...

that's really fun to see Mary and that you two are so close together! Sorry for the finger pricking. I'd pass out! Good to read an update ;)

Aunt Kelli said...

love it that you and Mary had on the same outfit! How funny! Cute pics!