Thursday, April 30, 2009

Update on Naomi...

I had a doctor's appointment this morning, and all is WELL!! :) I began having some hefty contractions last night, but apparently they didn't do anything major. Hehe. I had an ultrasound this morning as well...and she is PERFECT. She is measuring EXACTLY right on for 33 weeks. She is estimated to be around 4lb, 10oz right now and appears to have some chubs on her! It wouldn't be an Ober baby without the chubs, now would it?!?! :) Unlike her older brother, it also appears that she may actually have some hair on that head!! Here's a short little video from the ultrasound today. Without knowing what's what, it may be hard for you to understand what you're looking at. But it's her squishy face (she moves her arm over it at the beginning). ENJOY!

1 comment:

erin said...

awesome leslie! thanks for the update