Wednesday, May 13, 2009

35 weeks!!

Well we are in the home stretch!! If she doesn't come on her own in the next 2.5 weeks, they are planning to schedule an induction in THREE weeks. Whoa! Where does the time go?? I'm really not too keen on the idea of being induced so I am REALLY hoping that she just comes naturally right at the end of May! :) We'll see!!

Anyway...here are some photos that a photographer friend of mine took this morning. I had a vision for exactly what I wanted, and she was able to deliver! I am very happy with how these turned out. And in case you were wondering, NO...my belly doesn't really look that flawless. I have a nice set of stretchmarks left over from Isaac. But we don't really want to see those, now do we? ;)
Isaac is always lifting up my shirt, and saying "Baaaaybeeeeee!" I'm not sure if he truly understands what's in my belly, but it's still super cute to see and hear him say. :) I am praying that he handles this transition well. He's such a fun little guy...and I don't want that to change! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I'll update when I get a chance as to whether I'm making any progress!! :)

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Fun pics! Excited for you! Keep us posted ;)

KathyC said...

Precious! Love the shots! Isaac is so photogenic, we can only hope that Naomi is too! I think my fav is the one of you holding him. He is so darned cute.

janmneal said...

adorable!

LB said...

beautiful!!! i cant believe its almost time, it seems like yesterday when you told us you were pg on FF!!!! i cant wait to see pics of naomi!