Wednesday, May 20, 2009

nursery is done...nesting is not...

We have finally finished the nursery! Woo hoo!! I have been nesting like CRAZY these days. I think this little chicky is going to be coming earlier than our induction date (which, I think will be set at June 5th). She has dropped quite a bit and I have been having contractions off and on over the past several days. This is all SO different from how things happened with Isaac. I am 36 weeks along now, so only one week away from how far along I was when I had him!! Craziness!

That said, she could still decided to wait until later. You just never know with these babies. ;) I will find out tomorrow if I am dilated or effaced at all. I always look forward to knowing those kind of things. I am hoping to hear that I've made some progress!! I will update after I know more.

In the meantime, here are some photos of our nursery...I am really happy with how it turned out! It's so fresh and girly!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leslie,

You look sooooooo pretty! Her room is so perfect, right out of a magazine I tell ya. I am praying for your family.

Kristy Hagemeier

Lauren said...

Ggrrrreat Job! I can't wait to see this little one! God bless you!

Erin said...

It's beautiful!! Fun and soothing, all at once. I can't believe you're in the home stretch!

KathyC said...

Love the furniture, and the white goes so well the colors you have picked. Your babies are so lucky... I never had the money for nice baby furniture and accessories. What does Isaac think? :)

KathyC said...

Oh, and I like the new header on your blog page!