Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Isaac goes to the ZOO!

I can't believe that it took us so long to finally get to the zoo with Isaac! We went with Grandma and Grandpa Ober and Aunt Kelli and Cousin Morgan. It was a very HOT afternoon, but Isaac had a BLAST. His favorite area was probably the ocean animals (fish, penguins, walrus, sea lions, sharks, etc). It may have had something to do with the fact that that was our first stop and it was also mostly indoors. Hehe.

Anyway...I didn't do a very good job of documenting the trip. I have NO photos of all of us together. And not too many photos at all. Here are a few of the ones I DID get. :)
Elephants are HUGE, Mommy!! Mommy and Naomi!
Watching the Walrus!
Kissing the penguins!
He LOVED the sea lions!
And petting sharks!!
He really enjoyed seeing all of the fish under the water! :)

2 comments:

KathyC said...

How CUTE is that boy?!?!?!?

erin said...

love the last pic :)