Monday, July 27, 2009

Back to work...

Yikes! I have been CRAZY busy the past couple of weeks. I am officially back in business...and while my head is spinning at times (trying to balance family and work), I am really loving it!

Isaac and Naomi are both doing very well. Isaac is quite the little comedian, loving to make people (including himself) laugh. He's really into bugs these days (much to my dismay) and has recently shown interest in using the potty. (Please no, I'm SO not ready!!) He's quite the little talker, as well. My newest favorite: "I love you, Mommy." Melts my heart every time. Here's a little video clip of Isaac hanging out with me. Enjoy!!

And here's another little video of Isaac with his BEST friend!

And last, but not least, a little video of Naomi. She's growing fast, but she's still a little peanut. :) We have been working toward figuring out what's been making her cry so much (colic). I am in the midst of a 2-3 week trial of dairy elimination from my diet. We're hoping this will make her little tummy feel better. While she cries a lot during the day, she is pretty much sleeping through the night!! Woo hoo!! :) Anyway...here's what she's looking like these days...

1 comment:

KathyC said...

It's about time we see some Naomi video! She is so pretty... and really looks good in pink! Isaac is such a sweetheart... these are great... thanks for sharing.