Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Updates...

This past Monday marked Naomi's 2-month birthday, as well as Isaac's 18-month!! I can't believe my baby boy is already a year and a half!! He has been cutting some teeth lately, and been...well...not so fun to be around!! He is constantly whining and sleeping A LOT these days. I look forward to having my sweet boy back! :)

Naomi is still her fussy self. Although we think she is getting a little better! She's sleeping anywhere from 8-11 hours straight through the night, so that's nice!! :) Our little princess just likes to be held...all. the. time. Hehe. She seems to be taking after her big brother in that department! It also seems that she is going to have BIG, blue eyes just like Isaac too!! YAY!! The recessive genes are winning...2 for 2!! :) She has also starting smiling and cooing at us quite a bit lately. Too cute! Now if we can just get this fussiness under control...we'll be wonderful!

Here are a couple of recent photos of little miss fussy pants...I don't have any of Isaac right now. He's been in a bad mood for about two weeks straight. Once he's through this not-so-fun stage, maybe he'll be up for a photo or two! :)And speaking of photos...my photography business is THRIVING right now. It's actually bordering CRAZY. I initially said that I'd do only 2 or 3 shoots each month...giving me plenty of time to focus on my first and most important job: my family. I have been averaging 4-7 shoots a month and I am booked solid through the end of October!! I am still LOVING it...and I pray that this second job of mine does not take too much away from my kiddos. I still have a lot to learn about balancing it all...and most importantly, I want to honor God in whatever I do. So I will keep on keeping on...and praise God for this wonderful opportunity to have TWO jobs that I absolutely LOVE!! :)

1 comment:

KathyC said...

Those pics do not even look like the same baby! Such a CUTIE!