Thursday, September 3, 2009

3 months old!

So today is Naomi's 3-month birthday! :) She is getting so big! Just in the last week or so, she has started laughing when I tickle her and smiles all the time. She's a very social little thing. And still stiff most of the time. She did qualify for First Steps therapy and that will begin in two weeks. She will be seen by a physical therapist once a week and an occupational therapist twice a month. We hope this early intervention will help her to hit her developmental milestones on time!! :)

Here are a few pics from her little 3-month photoshoot this morning...taken with my NEW camera!! :)And just for comparison, click here to go back to Isaac's 3-month pics (which led me to pursue a career in photography, as I decided to never pay for "professional" photos like that again!) And here's a side-by-side (or I guess a top-to-bottom) of the two of them. They really do look a lot alike!

2 comments:

KathyC said...

LOL... those expressions are priceless!

Erin said...

I LOVE that first picture-- that hat and those eyes!! :)