Tuesday, October 6, 2009

4 months old...

So we had Naomi's 4-month appointment this morning. She is a healthy baby girl! Tiny...but healthy! :) After having such a HUGE baby boy, it's taking a little while to get used to having a little baby. She's still roly-poly...just a small roly-poly. Hehe. Here are her stats:

weight: 12lbs, 12oz (30th percentile)
length: 24 inches (38th percentile)
head circ: 15.75 inches (22th percentile)

So she's still got a little head, but at least it's up from under 10%!! Good news is that she's growing. And in other good news...she probably will not be in First Steps much longer, as she is progressing SO well. The only minor concern I still have (and it is minor) is that she still isn't showing any interest in reaching for toys. Could just be that she's not interested...or she may be a tiny bit delayed due to her muscle stiffness early on. Who knows!?! But like I said...just a little concern...nothing major. She's doing VERY well.

Here are some fun 4-month photos I took this past week (I think you can click it to make it larger):

No comments: