Just another day in our home...back at the beginning of March...
Naomi dancing...
Isaac dancing...
Somebody is ticklish...
And someone else is too!
Isaac loves to "praise the Lord!" He just spontaneously broke out shouting this one morning, and I just happened to have the camera on! SO sweet! :)
Naomi's new discovery...and cute laugh...
And here's just a typical conversation with Isaac...though this is from well over a month ago.
And last one...Naomi being silly...Isaac trying to hold her...
3 comments:
I just spent a happy 20 minutes being thoroughly entertained by your sweet little ones! :) LOVE Isaac's dance moves! And they both have the cutest laughs I ever heard. Naomi with that door stopper thingy was just precious! I was watching it thinking, "My own kids are not this cute!!" haha! She's adorable! :) Thanks for sharing all the videos!
I love it when you tell Isaac, "do the Isaac" when music is on, and he knows exactly what we're talking about! What a funny guy! (I can hear it now... "No I not a funny guy!") But my fav... "Kiki, go home." HAHAHAHAHAHA
Ha Ha Ha....SOOO funny! That is my favorite too mom! Too bad we didn't have THAT one on video! LOL! Les, I LOVE all these videos....they are SO adorable!
Post a Comment