Thursday, July 14, 2011

Funny Conversations with a 3-year-old...

These were all over the course of this evening. I love this kid! :)

Upon receiving a bowl full of watermelon at Nana and Papa's house, Isaac exclaimed, "Praise God!" :)


Sitting out on the warm driveway, watching airplanes fly by...
Isaac: "Look! There's another one, Mommy!"
Me: "Where do you think they're going? Maybe Florida?"
Isaac: "No...they're probably going to Wal-mart."

*****

Isaac: "Mommy, do you wanna look for bugs with me?"
Me: "No, not really."
Isaac: "Why not?"
Me: "Well, I just don't enjoy bugs all that much, so I don't want to."
Isaac: "Well you could just imagine that you were. Just close your eyes!"

*****

Isaac: "Let's fight the spiders!"
Me: "I don't think so, buddy."
Isaac: "Why?"
Me: "I don't want to right now."
Isaac: "Well they freak you out and they're mean...so don't you want to fight them?"
Me: laughing.

No comments: