She's recently said some pretty sweet things. Here are a few worth noting...
"I can see the moon, Mommy! It's way up high. I can't even reach it, but if I had wings, I could fly up there and touch the moon!" Yes, sweet princess, if you had wings, you could do just that! :)
After we got out of the car, and were walking outside, she said, "Look, Mommy! It's following me! The moon is following me! How is it doing that?!?"
After asking the kids to behave, Naomi shouts from the back of the car, "Mommy! Isaac is not haive!"
She always recommends that we pray, whether for healing or thanking Him before meals. It's super sweet. And the way she says it makes me smile every time. "Oh! We should pray for God!" (Rather than "to God" she says, "for God.") Hehe.
I'll prompt her to go to the bathroom, and she'll tell me she doesn't have to go. I make her try, and she'll say, "Oh! You were right, Mommy. And I was wrong." She's been obsessed with who's right and wrong lately.
She's also been very into categorizing boys and girls. "He's a boy, she's a girl." And with everyone she meets, she'll say, "You're a girl!" or "You're a boy!" :)
She still has some cute mispronunciations. Like:
glubs = gloves
pallecater = caterpillar
pincessass = princesses
heening = healing
atenning = pretending
And here's a little video clip showing her cuteness. I just want to treasure this sweet season of who and how she is. She makes ladies squeal and grumpy old men smile. She's just that cute.
On another note, we have been noticing that she may have some issues with her auditory processing. We will give her directions or ask her a question and she just seems to ignore us completely. You can actually see it in the video clip. I ask her what her name is at the beginning, and she completely disregards the question, until I ask it a second time. This happens often. She also repeats herself often, in a very odd manner. We're going to wait until her 3-year doctor's appointment to bring it up, but it's just something we're going to be keeping an eye on.
No comments:
Post a Comment