Thursday, May 3, 2012

LOTS of pics...

A few pretty skies...
The little hole in the clouds at the bottom really looked like a heart before I snapped the photo!
This was taken on a REALLY stormy day. The storms always seems to split before hitting us.
LOVE that smile!!
Enjoying the warm weather!
Aunt Jess came and joined the fun one day!
Drawing outlines of our bodies!
My sweet boy...LOVES chewing gum (sugar-free, of course).
Always smiling.
Mommy and Sarah Bear...
Whoa! Those are some BIG shoes!! What clown do those belong to?
Can't believe she's big enough to be doing this already!!
Look at me, Mommy!!
SO big!
This kept them busy for awhile!
Chalk and water painting. :)

Aunt Jess drew this fun name-art!
She has to rock her baby while I'm rocking mine! :)
Mommy and Sarah Bear.
Mommy and her girlies.
Our new toy...a chin-up bar...aka our gymnastics bar!
They LOVE playing on this thing!!
She likes to swing, and Isaac does crazy flips on it!
Airing out after a blow-out! :)
She was SO proud that she can finally open the sliding door all by herself! :)
We had A LOT of fun outside in the sun today. They helped me wash the van and played in the water too!! :)

Then we enjoyed some fruit smoothies! :)

The bunny saga is...OVER. :( The three bunnies had been doing so well. Mama rabbit has been coming back, taking care of them. I went ahead and checked on them this week. We avoid touching them always, but I just wanted to see if they were still being fed. We only held one, and she was warm and cuddly...thriving. So we've left them alone since...just peeking from time to time to see if they're still there. :) Well today, Mona somehow got out of our house. The door must have gotten open, and I have NO CLUE how we didn't see her escape. But she was gone for AWHILE. And when she finally came back, I ran to check on the bunnies, and they were gone. :( I was SO mad at her. I didn't see her do anything, but I just know she had something to do with them being missing. Only time will tell if she actually ate them. I really don't think she did, as there would be remnants of something, I would think. And one of our neighbors said that she actually saw one after the incident under her A/C unit. So hopefully she just scared them off and they've found a new home. Poor babies!! I'm glad I got a photo of one before they disappeared, though!

How sweet is THIS?!?
And here's the puggle who made them disappear. :(

No comments: