Monday, July 15, 2013

Getting behind...AGAIN!

Man. This blogging thing is getting to be so tricky. I want to keep up with it...at least weekly, if not twice a week. But boy am I struggling! How is it really already half-way through the month of July?!? So here is another photo dump from the past few weeks...

Let's start with pics of Sarah. This girl is a GOOBER. She loves exploring different expressions and has LOADS of them. :) Makes life quite fun. ;) Her newest adventures include getting into mommy's purse multiple times a day. Grrrrr! Today, I caught her and said, "WHAT are you DOING?!?" She looked up, smiled, and said, "I wahn bubbow gun!" (translated: "I want bubble gum.") She certainly knows what she wants and how to get it. Hehe.





She says, "I bugged head!" 








Mommy put a little too much peanut butter on her banana!



She caught a bug (an ant, to be exact)!





Okay...that's enough for one post. I'll do other posts for the rest of the pics. :) But as you can see, this Sarah Bear of ours, is a total HAM just oozing with personality!!

No comments: