Whose got a belly? I do, I do! Woo hoo! :o) I am LOVING my pregnant body. It is so fun that people now assume that I am pregnant (instead of wondering...pregnant or ate too much?). And I love that after eating a nice, big meal, I don't feel like I need to unbutton my pants or suck in to squeeze into what I'm wearing. I just let it all out! And it's BEAUTIFUL! I've had people ask if they may touch my belly. And so far, I'm totally fine with that. I'm sure as it gets bigger and bigger, more people will be drawn to touching the mysterious growing belly. :o)Anyway...only two more weeks until I will be half-way through this pregnancy! Can you believe it?? I can't! Time is flying by!! I can't WAIT to hold this little one in my arms. It'll be here before we know it!
4 comments:
Geesh... you look seven months pregnant! Hope you have your pregger clothes available! I always got big real fast too - as soon as I learned I was pregnant, I switched to maternity wear. Some people go their entire prenancy without really "looking" pregnant. Something tells me you don't "mind" looking pregnant. :)
Oops... I didn't sign my previous post... anonymous @ 7:52am is mom. Love you.
I'm definitely wearing mostly maternity stuff now. :) And for your information...I do NOT look 7 months pregnant in person. People still guess that I am right around 4 months, which tells me that I'm right on track. :) And no, I don't mind at all looking pregnant. I have been waiting for awhile to look like this. Hehe.
Yeah Leslie! I am SO happy for you and Kevin! You look great!
I can't believe in a few days I will know if I have a niece or nephew! YEAH- Love, Aunt Kelli
Post a Comment