Sunday, January 27, 2008

Just about three weeks left!!

It is the strangest feeling ever to have no idea when this little guy is going to make his big entrance into the world. Could it be today? Tomorrow? Next week? After he's due? Only God knows. And I should really just rest in that truth! I received a very sweet comment from a women sitting behind us at church this morning. As we were leaving, she leaned over and said, "I just have to say...you look really good. I don't know what you looked like before, but you look like you are all baby!" She then looked at Kevin and said, "You must be proud of her!"

As a very pregnant woman, there is no greater compliment than to be told that you look wonderful. Because especially toward the end, you just feel HUGE. I am still in awe of how great I feel. God has been SO good to me! I really hope that the labor and delivery go as well as this entire pregnancy has gone. That would just be beyond wonderful! We'll see how it goes. :o)

Here are some pics from this morning (just about 37 weeks):


No comments: