Thursday, June 19, 2008

Happy Screaming Baby!!

Isaac and I have been enjoying our summer, as we get to the pool about 2-3 times a week!! Have I mentioned that I LOVE my job?? :o) Here's a cute photo I got of him right before we headed home...


And boy does this kid have some LUNGS! When we do "tummy time" with him, he gets so worked up and starts screaming (and screeching). He wants to crawl SO badly, but can't quite figure out "how that works." So here he is in all is glory...(I'll warn you, while I think this is cute, some may find it a bit annoying)...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so much fun watching them grow and develop, isn't it?! Elise does love those dogs - they are going to hate once she is crawling and can chase them! I wish I could be a stay-at-home mom only! Hopefully someday....

Jessica said...

That video is my fav i would have to say... Taking after me and al with the screaming... :)

erin said...

this is awesome!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! LOL... He's growing up so fast!

Jessica said...

so the top picture is the cutest picture i've seen yet... :)