It is wicked HOT here in Cincy! And the humidity doesn't help much! So we've been pretty much trying to stay inside as much as possible. But Isaac is okay with that, because he LOVES his new Jump-A-Roo! He gets quite a work-out, as do I just from laughing at him! :o)
Here are some recent photos. If you haven't been able to tell yet, I LOVE photographing this baby of mine. It has become somewhat of a new hobby for me. In his 4 months of life, I think we have more than 2500 photos of him! That's an average of 20 pictures a DAY! Of course of ALL those photos, we only get a handful (albeit a large handful) of really good ones. I learned from a good friend once that to get good shots of your baby, you have to take LOTS of pictures to get a good few. It has worked well for us, except that I have a hard time deleting any of the bad pictures...thus the 2500! Hehe. Anyway...here are some recent ones:
Here are some recent photos. If you haven't been able to tell yet, I LOVE photographing this baby of mine. It has become somewhat of a new hobby for me. In his 4 months of life, I think we have more than 2500 photos of him! That's an average of 20 pictures a DAY! Of course of ALL those photos, we only get a handful (albeit a large handful) of really good ones. I learned from a good friend once that to get good shots of your baby, you have to take LOTS of pictures to get a good few. It has worked well for us, except that I have a hard time deleting any of the bad pictures...thus the 2500! Hehe. Anyway...here are some recent ones:
This kid LOVES to be naked!!
And guess who's sitting up (sort of)!?!
In his beloved Jump-A-Roo.
5 comments:
wow. I loooove that first photo of Kevin and Issac. Great photography skillz!
thanks, amy! i love that one too! :o)
What a beautiful baby! I also like the first one the best... I miss him!
I love how he likes to read :) Cute.
AWWWWWW!!! I miss MA BABAY!! When do we get to see him again?? He seriously gets cuter and cuter EVERY day!! :-)
Post a Comment