We made it back to Cincy, and we are beat! Unfortunately, I have come down with a terrible stomach bug. It's no fun being sick and trying to take care of a baby. Thankfully it's Sunday, so Kevin has been a HUGE help all day. Despite the fact that Isaac was a bit fussy from teething today, we still managed to get some great pics of him! These are some of my FAVORITE photos of him. I could just squeeze those cute little cheeks...oh wait...I DO! :o) I usually take LOTS of photos right in a row, hoping to get just a couple of good ones. This time, almost ALL of them turned out! I couldn't pick which to share, so here's them all!
2 comments:
I wanna kiss on those cheeks and smell that sweet baby smell! He is such a cutie!!
AWWW!! I just LOVE that kid! I miss him so much everyday! I just want to squeeze him and kiss him all over! He's the cutest baby in the WORLD!! Tell him that Auntie Kristin says Happy Belated 5 months! ;-)
Post a Comment