Monday, September 22, 2008

A day with the Quintuplets!!

On Friday, Isaac and I got to spend the day with Paula and her FIVE babies!! We had a lot of fun. They are SO precious. I was amazed at how organized everything was. Paula is really on top of it (and I suppose she has to be). The babies were really good. I forget how much little ones sleep! :) At 4.5 months old, they are all about the size that Isaac was WHEN HE WAS BORN!! They are just TINY. And Gabi and Addison (the twins) are actually smaller than Isaac was when he was born. Hehe. I loved being able to help out a little and love on those precious babies. Here are a few pics...

Ariel

Micah

Addison

Brayden

Gabriella

And here's one of Isaac with Brayden...

1 comment:

KathyC said...

How adorable! Paula & Jamson + Five! Isaac looks HUGE!