Monday, September 22, 2008

Gymboree...


Isaac and I had fun trying out a Gymboree class today. Unfortunately, he was the only baby in the class. :( The whole point of my taking him was so that he could interact with other babies his same age. Bummer. They said we could try another one with more babies. I think I might take them up on it. The benefit of being the only baby was that he got LOTS of one-on-one attention. He seemed to really enjoy himself. And the teacher kept talking about how impressed she was with his development. I guess the types of reasoning and physical activities that he was doing was more like what she sees in 10-month-old babies. Of course it's always nice to hear that other people think your baby is as special as you think they are! Hehe. :)

And the kicker of the whole experience....

As class ended, I helped Isaac wave and told him to say, "Bye-bye." To which he sort-of waved, and said, "Bah-bah!" The teacher's jaw dropped. She couldn't believe how advanced he was. Haha. I'm still trying to figure out if it was just coincidence. However, he did this very same thing just yesterday to my friend Erin. It is so dang fun seeing him grow up right before my eyes!
Here are some pics from today:






2 comments: