Monday, October 27, 2008

Still sniffling along...

We've been home from the hospital since Thursday night. Isaac is doing MUCH better, but this dang cold is still lingering. :( His nose is constantly dripping with all sorts of fun stuff, making it difficult to breathe through his nose...which makes nursing quite a feat. On top of that, I suspect that we have another tooth or two trying to poke through. With all of these things going on, the poor guy just is not sleeping well at all, making it difficult for me as well. We are all feeling quite exhausted over here. In other news, Isaac is really into speed crawling these days...and cruising along the furniture. I've included a video of that below.

And here are some recent pics:


And the video of him cruising...


5 comments:

KathyC said...

Poor baby... you can really tell he is sick in a couple of those pics! Is this the video I've seen?

erin said...

o that video is cracking me up w/ him smiling and mona's reaction :)

Lisa Wolfe said...

You don't know me but my baby was in the hospital with the Chan Quints. I saw your blog on their site.

I just wanted to say your baby is absolutly adorable! I love the video of him laughing at the dog. I laughed so hard watching it. I also wanted to tell you that you looked beautiful pregnant!

My son was born the day after yours but he was only 23 weeks 5 days. He is doing great now other than a little bit of hearing loss. If interested you can check him out at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jakewolfe.

Your site is very enjoyable to look at. You take amazing photos. I only wish I had as great of an eye for what would make a great picture as you do.

I hope your little one gets back to 100% soon. I'll say a little prayer for him.

Lisa Wolfe

Anonymous said...

Good Job Isaac! Mona's like, "whatever..". Hannah liked watching him try to "wald-a" which translates to "walk".

Anonymous said...

That's MEEE holding him with that red sweatshirt! WOOHOO!! Haha! He looks SO darling in my arms! I want to come hold him and play with him again! I miss him already!!