They let us go home late last night, per our request. Isaac's stats were stable and I just knew that he'd sleep much better in his own crib. He is still sick, so they sent us home with a breathing machine (we're giving him treatments every 4 hours) and he is also still getting steroids for the next 4 days. He is definitely doing much better...but still quite raspy. Thank you SO much for all of the thoughts/prayers! I really appreciate all of your wonderful support!!
We didn't get much sleep overnight at the hospital, so last night, Kevin and his mom made it possible for me to sleep without interruption (with one tiny exception to nurse him at 4am). It was a beautiful night of sleep for me. That said, I am STILL so exhausted. Guess it may take a few days for us to get back into a normal schedule.
Anyway...thanks, again, for all the support. We definitely felt it!!
3 comments:
I hope he's better in no time and you are able to get some much needed sleep! That must have been scary :/
So glad that you are home! You're an awesome momma!
Glad to hear you guys are home! He will definitely feel much better at home. You guys are in my prayers.
Post a Comment