I realized that I haven't really been sharing our every-day type snapshots very often. So here's a blog for that! Isaac spends most of his days in his jammies...and...well heck...so do I!! :) In the winter, we just don't get out very much and let's face it...why not be comfy in your own house?!?


Today, I put him in leg warmers and a sweatshirt just to change things up a bit. Daddy thinks it makes him look a bit like a ballerina. And well...I can see that too...especially when he stretches like in the pictures below. But it's just too cute!

Since last night, he has discovered how to make a kissing noise with his lips, and has spent much of the morning smacking his lips. Pretty funny. The black and white photo was taken while he was doing it! :)
The other day, I opened up the pots and pans cabinet to let him play...and he had a BALL! He also tries diligently to get to anything he's not supposed to have on our tables. :)

Since last night, he has discovered how to make a kissing noise with his lips, and has spent much of the morning smacking his lips. Pretty funny. The black and white photo was taken while he was doing it! :)
The other day, I opened up the pots and pans cabinet to let him play...and he had a BALL! He also tries diligently to get to anything he's not supposed to have on our tables. :)
3 comments:
As always... so very, very cute! Nice pics and thanks for sharing!
Ahhh....the pots and pans. This is how I was able to get dishes done when Adam was little...Kaylee too! An empty box or the laundry basket can also do wonders!!! See ya next week!!!!
Auntie Jen
I absolutely LOVE those leg warmers!
Post a Comment