I turned 27, went to bed around 11pm and my water broke at 12:30am...an hour and a half later! :) Last year, on Super Bowl Sunday, we were in the hospital with our new baby boy. This year, we were exhausted from preparing for his first birthday party! But it was fun. We had a bunch of family over for his first party. He was a bit overwhelmed with everyone over, but managed to do just fine. He helped open his presents for awhile, but then let me do the rest! ;) Overall, I think he did great...and we had a lot of fun. Here are some pics from the party...
So, so cute! Happy Birthday, missy girl... wow... 28?!? Boy do I feel old! Thanks for more pics... I've been waiting, like, forever! (You'd think I never get to see that kid!)
Happy Birthday to you!!! (and to Isaac). I loved the birthday pictures, he is so adorable and you really have the best looking blog out there seriously. Your pictures are completely amazing. And the one of Naomi...wow, congratulations, I bet you are soo happy to be carrying a GIRL. I think of ya often and am praying for you.
Les, I LOVE the picture of the three of you with Isaac's eyes closed! Just adorable! AND...I just adore the one of Isaac and and I!! Very good pictures!
6 comments:
So, so cute! Happy Birthday, missy girl... wow... 28?!? Boy do I feel old! Thanks for more pics... I've been waiting, like, forever! (You'd think I never get to see that kid!)
Leslie,
Happy Birthday to you!!! (and to Isaac). I loved the birthday pictures, he is so adorable and you really have the best looking blog out there seriously. Your pictures are completely amazing. And the one of Naomi...wow, congratulations, I bet you are soo happy to be carrying a GIRL. I think of ya often and am praying for you.
yay! happy bday chica. those are some GREAT pics of the party :) particuarly with the 3 of you :)
Les, I LOVE the picture of the three of you with Isaac's eyes closed! Just adorable! AND...I just adore the one of Isaac and and I!! Very good pictures!
Happy Birthday! Looks like a very fun party. did you do the cake? It looked great!
And, it was super fun to see YOU in the pictures ;) I vote more of that, too ;)
Happy Birthday, Isaac! What an awesome cake! And an awesome cake hat!
Post a Comment