Sweet, sweet Naomi...you are one month old today. I can hardly believe how fast the time is flying. I feel like it was just yesterday that you were born! You are growing like a weed. At your doctor's appointment, we found out that you are 9lbs, 5oz!! Your height and weight are both right in the 50th percentile...just perfect! :)


You are doing wonderfully, although you are a lot like your big brother was when he was your age (FUSSY). But truth be told, you're not as bad as he was!! :) Sometimes it feels like it, but I think that's just because I have my hands full with both of you. And speaking of your older brother, he LOVES you! He asks to hold you often and really enjoys giving you kisses. It's quite precious.
You are a strong little lady. You have rolled over several times already, though I don't think you were necessarily trying to. And you lift your head up very well. I bet you'll be sitting up and crawling around here before we know it! :) You don't enjoy your baby swing or bouncy seat and pretty much just want to be held all of the time. And we treat you like the princess that you are! You spend most of your days in our arms! :)


You have been doing really well with your sleep lately, too. You typically get up only once in the middle of the night to nurse (usually around 4am). I am very happy with this schedule that you've been falling in to. Now we just need to figure out what's making you so unhappy and has you spitting up so much. We are thinking about putting you on medicine like Isaac was to help with reflux. We'll see, though!

You are JUST beautiful, sweetie. And it looks like you're going to have bright, blue eyes like your big brother! I can't wait to see how you change in looks over the next year. We love you more than words can say! Happy ONE month birthday, miss Naomi!
1 comment:
What a nice big brother Isaac is. I just hope it stays that way! Naomi is growing so fast... it will be nice to be able to see her during this stage, as this is what we missed with you being in Cincy with Isaac. Thanks for sharing the pics... they are BEAUTIMOUS!
Post a Comment