Friday, August 6, 2010

Two posts in ONE day!! :)

How about THAT!?! Two blog posts in ONE day! Got some more pics to put up here!! And I thought I'd add some "Isaac-isms" that we've been writing down over the past month. This kid is constantly cracking us up. Here's a little glimpse as to why:

Daddy, can you open these batteries for me, Daddy? If you open them for me, that would be SWEET! :)

Oh yeah...that would be a good idea!

(while grunting) I'm trying to get the poop out of my butt.

As he was getting ready to take a bite of food, I warned him that it was too hot. To which he responded: "It's not too hot, mommy." Then as he pulls the food away from his mouth, "Oh...it SURE IS hot!"

As we are putting him down for a nap, he says, "I don't really like sleeping."

His diaper got HUGE when swimming with grandma. He turns to her and asks, "Grandma, does my butt look big?" :)

hospital: "hoss-ta-bol"

At dinner one evening, he held up a chicken nugget and said to us, "Hey guys...do you KNOW what is in these nuggets?" I tried not to laugh too hard and answered, "I'm pretty sure there's chicken in there, buddy!" :)

Another dinner time funny: We were eating cut green beans, and Isaac took two of them, stood them up on the table and started laughing. Then through his own little giggles, says, "They're VEGGIE TALES!!" LOL!

I gave him his bowl of cereal, but forgot his spoon...to which he responds: "Um...actually mommy, I need a spoon!" I apologized and got it for him...he said, "Thanks, mommy. And I probably need a bib too, so I don't get my cereal all over my clothes."

Who IS this child? He is constantly cracking us up! And it's a good thing, too, because we have lots of not-so fun moments right now as well. He's really good at testing us and our boundaries these days. He has even gone as far as ASKING for a spanking: "Daddy...you need to give me a spanking because I threw my food on the floor!" And says it totally smiling like he's proud of his disobedience. UGH! Not quite sure what to do with this child!! :)
And just a few for Naomi:
Naomi's words: baby, bubble, ball, banana, isaac, thank you, more, doggie, shoe, mommy, daddy, nana, papa, kiki, no, yeah, eat, go, outside, and ni-nigh, and she's even said, "what is dat?" as she points to things

She'll wake up crying hysterically, and as she calms down, she'll point to the floor and say, "It-a-da doggie." (It's a doggie!) :) We think she's dreaming about dogs. Hehe. Hopefully one of the days this week, I'll be able to get up some new videos of the kids. Especially since miss thang has started walking!! It's SO cute!! :)

1 comment:

Sarah B. Haider said...

Those eyes are angelic! :)