Wednesday, August 4, 2010
New look...
Not quite sure what I'm gonna do with this blog yet. The looks of it, that is. I can't decide. So in the meantime, I'm just keeping it simple. I have a GAZILLION things to blog about, and zero time to do it! UGH. Okay...so I watched an hour of TV tonight instead of blogging! Haha! And it was the first time in probably 3 months that I've done that! But I need a break from reality. And it was good. :) Life is good. I can't wait to share the fun stuff that's been going on...like Naomi's new words and video of her WALKING!! And about the fact that Isaac will be starting pre-school NEXT month!! A "real" blog post is coming in the near future (hopefully). Hehe. I have most of it written, but I just don't have the videos or photos to go with it...and let's face it, plain text is pretty boring! :) I recently got a new computer, and we've been working on transferring everything over to this one. So I need to relocate the photos and stuff. Anyway...now I'm rambling. It's bedtime. And I hope with every ounce of my being that my kids decide to sleep a full night's worth of sleep! They've been waking up before 7am most mornings (and Naomi before 6am on occasion). Makes for some REALLY tired babies...and one VERY tired mama!! :) I miss the days when I had a son who slept in until 10am!! Where have those days gone?? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wanna see that baby walk!!
Love,
Auntie Jen
Post a Comment