Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Five months and counting...


So I have been pretty bad with taking progressive belly shots this time around. It just might have to do with the fact that life with three little ones running around is a bit hectic. Just maybe. :) But before heading out this morning, I decided to snap a quick one. We are in our 22nd week now...so 5 months down...and only 3-4 more to go!! Woohoo!! :) So far, I have been feeling pretty good. Definitely dealing with some back pain and general fatigue (what else is new?)...but aside from that, I actually feel pretty good. I typically enjoy being pregnant. Well...from about week 16 through maybe the 33rd week. :) We are still fumbling through names. We will think we definitely have it, then something makes us second guess and go back to the drawing board. There are still probably about 5-8 names that are in the running. Haha. This little lady may not have a name until we meet her! :)

No comments: