Friday, June 21, 2013
Snack time with Sarah
I am SO enjoying watching this little one's personality just evolve! And the more I get to know her, the more I just absolutely ADORE this sweet princess. And it helps that right now she is a TOTAL mommy's girl. They all go through phases, and right now she is all about me. I am her favorite in the whole wide world. And while sometimes it gets exhausting, I am soaking it up while it lasts. :) They say that at 18 months old, she should be able to say at least 12 words. The girl probably says at least 200 or more! I lost count a couple months ago. Today she clearly said, "Open the gate please, mommy!" I didn't even know that she knew how to say 'gate' but apparently she does. She also came up to me earlier and said, "Put deez cose on peez, mommy." (put these clothes on, please mommy) as she was handing me some of her clothes. After I changed her clothes, she asked, "Sahs an yoosh too?" (Socks and shoes too?) Not every word is super duper clear (like saying "yoosh" for "shoes" or "dapoo" for "diaper"). But it is still SO fun to see her little language developing SO quickly. I've gotten to enjoy a bit more one-on-one time with Sarah this week, since the older two were at VBS each evening. It's been nice. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment