Thanks to Kevin and his dad putting in a lot of hard work this weekend (okay, and me too)...the nursery is FINALLY finished (well...almost)!! I just have to work on curtains for the second window and hem-up the ones that are already hanging. Only problem: I don't know how to sew!! I'm working on it, though. Hehe. Anyway...here are some photos of Isaac's room (I hope he loves it as much as we do!!):
Here's looking in from the hallway.
"I am fearfully and wonderfully made." -Psalm 139:14
Where all those fun diaper changes will take place! :o)
My new FAVORITE place to sit and relax! (It's a swivel, glider, recliner!)
Isaac already has quite the book collection! Hopefully he likes to read!
9 comments:
Oh my goodness!! It looks better than I could've EVER imagined! I am SO amazed! You need to put those pictures in a baby magazine or something! I bet it even looks better in person! Isaac needs to hurry up and come out so I can come see him, you guys, and the room! CAN'T WAIT!!! I'm gonna be a REAL AUNT!!
wow! Looks like you're good to go!
Room looks great! I'll even bet Isaac's books have been arranged either in alpha order or in the order mommy wants to read them in!
(I had to use all exclamation points, because Kristin did... does she ever write/talk without them? haha)
-Mom
The nursery is absolutely gorgeous. Little Isaac is very much blessed! :)
It looks wonderful! You can tell a lot of love went into this room. Mr. Isaac is a blessed little guy.
Well done! Where did the wonder chair come from? We're starting to pick things out for Baby Peters.
It's noughthing short of AMAZING!!! LOL,T
I LOVE the verse from Psalms! It's just perfect! I'm so excited for you!
looks great! I hope i can make it with mom and krissy to the hospital! And yes i'm using all !!!! just like Kristin!!!!!
-Jess
Post a Comment